Caliber Collision Tenant Overview
- Rental increases during the primary term
- Nations largest tenant in the collision space with 1,200+ locations
- Cost segregation benefits
- $4 Billion estimated revenue
- Some NN leases hold landlord responsible for roof and structure
- Private company
Caliber Collision is the largest collision repair company.
Caliber Collision’s strong rental increases during the primary term are a strong attraction for net lease investors. Caliber has been growing at an extremely fast pace. This growth and financial strength can be an attraction for investors looking for a safe asset.
Caliber Collision was founded in 1997 and has grown into the largest collision repair company with over 1,100 repair centers. Caliber has grown so fast by setting new standards in customer service. They strive to elevate their quality and their customer’s experience. Caliber is headquartered in Lewisville, TX.
|Average Sale Price||$3,937,000|
|$/Square Foot||$260 - $390|
|Building SF||10,000 - 15,000|
|Lot Size||0.75 - 2.0 Acres|
|Lease Term||15 Years|
|Escalations||10% Every 5 Years|